Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Vietnamese Actresses Breast

in a friendly

Passion!

is true for the cigar as for many other things in life, there is a world of difference between lovers and enthusiasts. The first are normal people who enjoy the product at the time and enjoy peace of mind. The second are the mentally ill have all that in mind time, on the lookout for any news to fuel their thirst for discoveries. The former are useful for second in that they may tend to bring them gently into the real world by putting everything in perspective a bit. The second is useful to first in what they can do just the opposite, ie to help transform a simple moment into a pleasant experience full of sensations and variety.

Like all dichotomies, this course has its limits and the boundary between the two states is largely unclear. For my part, even if the passion inside me (I resist the strong temptation to pun), I too much to learn to pretend to help anyone to pass to the other side of the mirror, the real aficionados. but whenever I learned something about cigars, it has increased my enjoyment of the smoking , and it is precisely the goal of this blog: share knowledge and feel for even more fun inside me (there, I could not resist, sorry, passion and fun really going too well with the words pun).

Finally, consumption of cigars is an activity that remains attached an image, sometimes justified, of "pédantitude" and a bit condescending mannerism that I find so removed from the concept of tasting as friendly as we deviate as much as possible. Being seriously agree, but never taken seriously.

And if that interests few more readers and contributors, why not? The more one is crazy, the more we become.


Oh, I almost forgot: According to the Evin Law 91-32, I remind you that "Smoking causes serious diseases" and "Smoking kills"

Salud!

0 comments:

Post a Comment