Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beauty Contest Are Harmful Of C

Kenwood Head vs. Kitchenaid II (continued)


I return to this subject. I'm not very subjective because I have a Kenwood and I support it, but I agree that Kitchenaid has advantages, particularly for its quality, durability and after sales service. I'm pretty hard on while I'd love KA have one, but it's a robot not complete enough for me. The blender is an accessory that I use very often. If I had a KA, I should buy a blender apart. I also use often the centrifuge, it is nonexistent on KA. Here you have to buy another robot. My juicer is almost permanently on my robot is one accessory that I use most, it is unfortunately not practical at all KA and buy a Santos side ... If you do not rely too much use these accessories, the Kitchenaid is a very good robot. If you do almost as pastries, buy yourself a KA. A bread dough may experience your KC, and your ears, then it will be a letter mailed to your AK. But for watermelon juice, carrot, a milkshake or a vegetable soup, you will need another robot.
To summarize and conclude, the Kitchenaid food processor has a more professional and pastry, it must be accompanied by other helpers, especially a blender, a juicer and a centrifuge. The Kenwood Chef is a housekeeping robot more and more versatile, but with a motor block of lower quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment