is a materialist and Epicurean Blog life. We
we are always asked:
-What is the best espresso machine market to replace my Nespresso capsules bored with?
-What is the best polish for my shoes and how well the wax?
-I 've had enough of my Tefal, what is the best pan in the world?
"I have to change my speakers. The Cabasse they are still what they were?
-Sabatier manufacture its knives in China, what are the best knives for my kitchen.
If you did not put any of these questions, this blog is not for you, if not welcome.
So of course, the issues are the ones I was faces. I have no car, I have no dog but children and a woman, I am 37 years old and live in a Paris neighborhood. I love cooking, exhibitions, design, picture ...
So of course my choices are oriented rather bohemian Paris.
As I buy something I almost always think back to my grandmother who told me: "I can not afford to buy something of poor quality."
we are always asked:
-What is the best espresso machine market to replace my Nespresso capsules bored with?
-What is the best polish for my shoes and how well the wax?
-I 've had enough of my Tefal, what is the best pan in the world?
"I have to change my speakers. The Cabasse they are still what they were?
-Sabatier manufacture its knives in China, what are the best knives for my kitchen.
If you did not put any of these questions, this blog is not for you, if not welcome.
So of course, the issues are the ones I was faces. I have no car, I have no dog but children and a woman, I am 37 years old and live in a Paris neighborhood. I love cooking, exhibitions, design, picture ...
So of course my choices are oriented rather bohemian Paris.
As I buy something I almost always think back to my grandmother who told me: "I can not afford to buy something of poor quality."
is a émouvent Berkel
This blog is oriented quality that lasts. Bearn is my side, a good quality of things, outside of fashion, made to stay. I am an architect and companions and I love, this knowledge of their profession is fabulous. We will not talk about fashion here, we will be talking about things that will accompany us throughout life and bring us pleasure every day. When you cut a carrot with a knife that will survive you, you look differently if you know you're gonna throw in three years. So a blog
green, on respect for things around us, no longer consider them as things that you will throw, but objects that will give you pleasure throughout your life.
green, on respect for things around us, no longer consider them as things that you will throw, but objects that will give you pleasure throughout your life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment