Feel free to take a plate of good quality. Take what is even more expensive in the induction. I used a Miele which is not bad, but Gaggenau makes very good products. It may also include Jump, De Dietrich, Bosch, Siemens, and Place Vendome (for the wealthy). Avoid absolutely sub brands like Ariston, Ikea ... (it was not always afford the bad quality). This is very important because induction is a plate filled with electronic cards, chips, cables etc.. This is a sensitive and fragile. The plate does not produce heat, it your pan that produces this heat, the plate merely produce a magnetic field. So beware of too much heat and shock, which can damage the internal electronics of your plate. Good ventilation and compliance with the requirements of installation are a guarantee of longevity. But still avoid cooking too much too often.
sure to check also the following: the total power should be as large as possible (personally my home are the most powerful 3KW and I'm happy with 1kg more I would be very happy), below is a bit low. Have at least two boost levels and many gradations of light, I have 9 and it's a fair bit, 12 or more would be better. Opt for small baking aids (timers, program ...): they are very practical and useful. Have at least one large outbreak of at least 24cm, convenient to a casserole. Three or four fires? Personally, I prefer to have 4 lights, but beware of traffic jams for a plate 50X50. Make sure you the functions of detection cooking white and overflow detection. Finally, I would advise against the mixed induction / gas and induction / halogen, in particular the latter. Swiss army knives have never really cut the legs.
Finally, some links:
0 comments:
Post a Comment