This article is mainly an opportunity to apologize for induction. It is for those who still hesitate to make the breakthrough.
everything I had in my kitchen, gas, electric, ceramic, induction, except for wood and coal, I practiced in the open air, but not very useful indoors. I have an induction hob for six years and is a real revolution. THE revolution is certainly in my kitchen.
Technologically, it's a bit complicated, I did not understand much beyond the fact that These eddy currents which electromagnetic energy is transformed into heat. Basically, it is a solenoid (a coil of wire) which is under the plane-ceramic. When we put a metal object above, the electromagnetic field created generates heat over the object. And it heats very well.
I will address three important aspects of this mode of heating in three sections: The strengths, weaknesses, and finally some shopping tips.
0 comments:
Post a Comment