Frontiere
Mediterranean / Atlantic
Tangier-Gibraltar-Algeciras
South / North
Mint / Laurier
Fndik / Ceuta
Morocco / Spain
Africa / Europe
*
Mediterranean / Atlantic
Tangier-Gibraltar-Algeciras
South / North
Mint / Laurier
Fndik / Ceuta
Morocco / Spain
Africa / Europe
*
Massi: What will you do with all your directories Josephine?
Josephine I do not know. People, when I told them what I did, I smiled, caressed my hair. Once, a man fell to his knees when he saw the names of his family in one of my directories. A woman in the village of Grenada, I hugged her. Wazzan, the blind, told me that I was saving a memory. He called me a name I had never heard. He said: "Have a good trip, Antigone!" I made him understand that my name was Josephine, but he did not want to know! He also hailed the hand and he said "Antigone good trip!"
Massi: what do you look before you, Josephine, what are you See?
Josephine Blood and Blood inverse. And we have long since disappeared. At our place, others seeking meaning and beauty in the midst of disasters. Finding no answers, they will find ... our names! The names of those who, ten thousand years ago, have been vanquished! Where to hide, to entrust to them they are not stripped, burned, thrown away! I can not keep with me forever, it's heavy, so heavy!
Wajdi Mouawad- L ittoral
0 comments:
Post a Comment