's Practice "Englignol" Quite nuevo, muy Interesting. Gracias Omar
have resurrected my English dusty, long ranked the school archives!
MayaCual es tu completo-number?
Omar
-Omar Kadiri .. but I have a secret to your Maya ... "Omar" is Not my real name. I'm Mohamed.
"Omar" is my name for the job! Omar Garcia Lopez, hehehe.
-Haha! Okay, yesterday Omar, Mohamed today. What's next? Jose-Luiz Tomorrow! ... I keep "Omar" if you do not mind. I'm Used to it now!
"No Problem. Ho, what is the picture in your hand? which means?
- "Qui j'aime believe me I love "..." Those create me" ...
-I do not understand ...
-En anglais is very difficult for me to Omar. "What I love creeeeeeee
me .... eee ..." eeee ... Try
-arabic
Then? : D
Ha ha tsaha, I think I UNDERSTAND
you mean
"People who love me is what I believe"
-Ha, no, it's the people I love , Not that I love ! Okay
-affectionate! " The people I love is what believe me."
I have a friend in spain, His tattoo says: "I have one life outside, But Many
inside."
-Haha! Your friend is honest. Most People Have Many Lives of it? :
one of the Mind, one of emotion, one of the Body. Which One Is For You
Omar wiser? : D-
soooo if good pensamiento Maya! well, es complicado ..
Tangier, Searchiendo for workshops souk Barcas / February 2011
____
And a thought for Edouard Glissant , died today. Strange to have at the same time his head in his words ..
g
0 comments:
Post a Comment